Breaking Airtel Prepaid tariff to be hiked by 20–25% from 26 November 2021

It's not like that...
I am using 1498/- plan...Validity Still 54 days left ...Called cc and confirmed that if I recharge now the new recharge plan will be in Q as per them...Recharged and the validity extended to 365 days from existing validity due date ....Also the Data balance is showing 24+ remaining balance....
Soon need to worry ...We can recharge now....
But In My Case Plan Lapsed.

do you RC with same amount ?
Yes But 2 Months Ago, See This
Tyin5dt.jpg

Last edited:
Yes yes please increase ...why not ...and increase price as much you want..no issue, middle class is there na, who will keep on burning without any complain, especially those who think they are educated and do 10-12 hours jobs in private sectors!!.

The Middle Class
Hanged till death!!

Was inevitable, now likely Jio and Vi will announce hike as well similar to last time. Now important question what's the latest information on number of days queueing is allowed by Airtel for unlimited packs.
Last time companies took mutual decision whereas Jio was last among all operator but remember Jio tarriff plan was and are still cheaper. Even though after few months Airtel introduced few cheap plans and Vi added more data to its all plans which they withdraw just few weeks ago.

Vi and Jio will not increase the price they are going to add few Airtel subscribers and on that 5G era is coming Jio in no mood to face anger of subscriber because they are the one to opt for free trial.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock