Airtel Prepaid Plans over Rs 149 now offering Zee5 Premium free of cost

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Airtel-4G-768x1024.jpg

Telecom giant Bharti Airtel is now offering a free subscription to Zee5 Premium on all its truly unlimited prepaid plans over Rs 149 bar its small validity Rs 19 unlimited pack. The complimentary benefit has been rolled...

This thread is for the general discussion of the article: Airtel Prepaid Plans over Rs 149 now offering Zee5 Premium free of cost. Please add to the discussion here.

This thread is open for discussion.

Do we have to watch it only through Airtel Xtreme App or we can log in zee 5 and see it anywhere .

Hotstar VIP is cheaper. Preferred if they had given it as Vodafone was already offering Zee5.

Q1. What is Airtel-Zee5 Summer Bonanza offer for Thanks Customers ?

Airtel-Zee5 Summer Bonanza offer gives Eligible Airtel Thanks Customers an opportunity to Access ZEE5 Premium subscription without any extra cost for the offer period.

Q2. Is It Valid for All Airtel Customers ?

This Offer is available to All Airtel Thanks Gold and Silver Tier Customers across Prepaid, Postpaid & Broadband segments.

Q3. What is The duration of this Offer ?

This is a limited time offer and is available from 4th May 2020 to 12th July 2020.

Q4. What Will happen on 12th July 2020 ?

The Free Access of ZEE5 Premium will be deactivated & if customer wants to continue accessing the service they need to purchase ZEE5 through available pack / top-ups / recharges. (to be launched in due course of time)

Q5. How Can I Avail this Offer ?

Following is the process of availing Airtel-Zee5 Summer Bonanza offer

• This offer needs to be activated from Airtel Thanks App
  • On landing on Airtel Thanks page , customer needs to go to Thanks Discovery page , click on ZEE5 Offer tile & then click on proceed button
  • Customer will be redirected to ZEE5 Page for sign in journey . The offer will be activated after taking consent as mandated by regulatory authority .
  • To start consumption User needs to download app
Q6. Do I need to download Airtel Thanks app to claim this offer ?

Yes, the offer can be claimed only via Airtel Thanks app.

Q7. How do I become Airtel Thanks member ?

Prepaid customer on recharging with 149 & above Unlimited recharge pack gets Thanks benefits.

All Postpaid customers below 499 rental are gold customers .

All Broadband customer below 999 rental are gold tier customers

Q8. I am a Thanks Platinum customer, will I not get this Offer ?

You already have a permanent ZEE5 Premium access as Platinum Thanks benefit, please go to Thanks App to claim the same

Q9. How can I access the content ?

Once you have claimed the offer on Airtel Thanks App, you need to install ZEE5 App login and access the content to watch there

Q10. What if my recharge validity expires in the middle of this offer duration, will I continue to access the content on ZEE5 ?

No, your access will be stopped . You need to be active on a Silver/Gold tier recharge to avail this service . The moment you recharge with 149 or above pack (<249, for Silver tier)or 249 or above for Gold tier access will be granted .

Q11. How can I continue to access ZEE5 after the offer has expired ?

Airtel & ZEE5 will be launching a paid variant (through available pack / top-ups / recharges) which will give you access to the ZEE5 content.

Q12. Do I Need to go through the entire login / account journey once again, if my recharge expires ?

No, your details will be prefetched from system & you are not required to create account again.

Q13. I am not able to see offer on my Airtel Thanks App ? what could be issue ?

You need latest Airtel Thanks App to access the offer, in case the offer is not visible please download the latest version, Go to Thanks page & claim your offer .

Q14. I am already a ZEE5 premium subscriber, how can I avail this offer?

The current offer is available only to nonactive ZEE5 premium customers, your existing subscription will continue as it is. You can claim airtel offer once your current subscription expires.

Q15. Can a customer take this offer on multiple devices using same phone number?

You can take the offer only once for a phone number but can login into multiple devices

Q16. On how many screen / devices can I see the content simultaneously?

ZEE5 can be downloaded on multiple devices and be used with same login credentials however only 1 device can be used at a time to view the content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock