Airtel Prepaid Plans over Rs 149 now offering Zee5 Premium free of cost

This is available for DTH only subscribers too. I have activated it. The Zee5 unlimited subscription is valid till December 31st 2020.

epV1ilV.jpg

This is available for DTH only subscribers too. I have activated it. The Zee5 unlimited subscription is valid till December 31st 2020.

epV1ilV.jpg
How to get this.
I am Airtel DTH subscriber . How to get .

epV1ilV.jpg
What's the need to activate it for DTH subscribers? They're getting airtel xstream premium contents since beginning.

@Siva anna it's not available to me showing to recharge with 149 😔
Register in xstream app through your DTH's RMN, you'll get all premium contents of the app. No need of airtel number.

What's the need to activate it for DTH subscribers? They're getting airtel xstream premium contents since beginning.
Not all Zee5 premium content is available in the XStream app. For example, search for the Telugu movie "Aravinda Sametha" or "Kaanchana3". You will get only the recorded content.

Register in xstream app through your DTH's RMN, you'll get all premium contents of the app. No need of airtel number.
Already registered with that only my Airtel number is same as dth rmn .. meanwhile not all the zee5 premium content available in Xstream app as said by siva anna .. if u want all the premium content u need to login in zee5 .. so u have to recharge Airtel 149 or more to access the premium content of zee5 on zee5 platform

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock