• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,552
RE: Airtel partners Ditto TV; launches new super app

Thakur said:
M.J.Sadiq said:
Search before posting..

https://onlytech.com/community/threads/airtel-partners-with-ditto-tv-to-compete-with-jio-tv.19313/

When will you learn. I found this thread in two simple steps.

:K :wall :wall :wall your link thread without source :shy :huh

Don't say silly reasons... If you have the source for the same information, go and add the source to the existing thread.

मूर्ख कारणों मत कहो ... आप एक ही जानकारी के लिए स्रोत है, तो जाने के लिए और मौजूदा धागा करने के लिए स्रोत जोड़ें।

moorkh kaaranon mat kaho ... aap ek hee jaanakaaree ke lie srot hai, to jaane ke lie aur maujooda dhaaga karane ke lie srot joden.

M.J.Sadiq said:
@Thakur,

I didn't post this to get your likes. This is to say you are not at all learning anything even after 1000 times. Did you understand the steps that I posted? Did you know this earlier or not?

What should I do if you are repeating this again? I will go with your own answer.

मैं इस पोस्ट नहीं किया अपनी पसंद पाने के लिए। यह आप सब पर कुछ भी 1,000 के बाद भी बार नहीं सीख रहे हैं कहने के लिए है। आप कदम है कि मैं पोस्ट समझ में आया? आप इस पहले या पता नहीं था?

यदि आप इस फिर से दोहरा रहे हैं तो मुझे क्या करना चाहिए? मैं अपने खुद के जवाब के साथ जाना होगा।

main is post nahin kiya apanee pasand paane ke lie. yah aap sab par kuchh bhee 1,000 ke baad bhee baar nahin seekh rahe hain kahane ke lie hai. aap kadam hai ki main post samajh mein aaya? aap is pahale ya pata nahin tha?

yadi aap is phir se dohara rahe hain to mujhe kya karana chaahie? main apane khud ke javaab ke saath jaana hoga.
Next time no issue :k

Thakur said:
Next time no issue :k

You tell me.. If you repeat the same, what action I can take. I will do the same.

M.J.Sadiq said:
You tell me.. If you repeat the same, what action I can take. I will do the same.
Not you all ddf team member :-/ bhai jab search nhi karta toh thread phele hi post kiya jata :'(

Thakur said:
Not you all ddf team member :-/ bhai jab search nhi karta toh thread phele hi post kiya jata :'(

So, tell me what action should be taken by the team? And translate the last one in English.

rtz2042 said:
100+ channels available as of now on Ditto tv and Jio TV has around 370 channels with over 50 channels in high-definition.

No Star channels available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock