Breaking Airtel partners with Apple to offer Apple TV+ and Apple Music; Wynk to shut down

• Thread starter Thread starter Rushil
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 36
  • Views Views: Views 2,825
Yes there are, I meant popular & well known music streaming apps In general
i think it's very good partnership coz Apple music+ benefits having songs from all around the globe will be released first day on their launch, This will be save a lots of money to get song in their own wyk music to be consider simply get apple music+ will be benefits for the users. Airtel will save money from various copyrght issue or paid money for music so they bring apple music+ to earn more with premium plans.

Last edited:
Saavn, Gaana, Hungama...

That's my only worry in an otherwise good deal for Airtel users
This will be available only for postpaid users. Airtel will focus on converting prepaid to postpaid conversion from now on. Their 5G spending capacity is finished And I believe they will be successful in conversion, now difference is not much and you are getting bulk data which can be rolled over instead of wasting daily data as 5G is unlimited.

Next couple of months..
It's will happen after 1 year as per Airtel reveals. the plans pricing will offers for 2GB pr day or postpaid users will be RS 899. Airtel straigthegic partnership will offers a lots of global music that attract more users on their network after Apple music+ and Apple TV+. For iPhone's users with Airtel sim, it will be basically free as i heard. For other's users, you have to pick plans to get access.

zNhqMt4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom