Airtel partners with Ditto Tv to compete with Jio Tv

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,542

Ritesh

Reaction score
In order to compete with Jio tv, Airtel have done collaboration with Zee Network's Ditto Tv.
Now , Airtel subscribers are free to access ditto tv without any subscription charge, which is in general Rs.20 per month.

Well, there isn't much comparison between jio tv and ditto tv as jio tv has maximum hd channels and all (almost) sd channels. And on the other hand, ditto tv have more of zee channels.

But as a Airtel customer , I am getting only 2 days of free trial

Karthik said:
But as a Airtel customer , I am getting only 2 days of free trial
Generally, it gives two days free pass to all customers. Uninstall it and then download it from My Airtel app. It will ask for send otp to airtel subscribers. Though, am still waiting for that OTP since last evening. Lol..
Wait for few days, they will rectify the Issue soon.

Pugazhbalaji said:
How many channels present in ditto TV ?
100+ channels available as of now on Ditto tv and Jio TV has around 370 channels with over 50 channels in high-definition.

Airtel partners Ditto TV; launches new super app

fdb4778e70bc39f81af021f9a4bac637.jpg

Competition makes for strange bedfellows. Airtel is partnering with Zee Entertainment Enterprises' dittoTV app as it seeks to battle the onslaught of Reliance Jio. Airtel has relaunched its MyAirtel App as a super app housing many other apps amongst which figures DittoTV. The telco said that Ditto TV with over 100 live TV channels and popular TV shows will be available without any subscription charges to its customers.

Other apps which feature in the new MyAirtel app include Hike Messenger, Wynk Music, Wynk Movies, Wynk Games, Airtel Money, Airtel Dialer and Juggernaut. All of them are apparently being made available free to subscribers.

The MyAirtel app also features Airtel Cloud and Airtel Dialer. Airtel Cloud provides 2GB of free cloud storage and back-up. The company said that there are no data upload charges for the scheduled overnight backups for prepaid customers currently, and this benefit will be made available to postpaid customers soon.

Airtel Dialer, on the other hand, offers 50 minutes of free Airtel-to-Airtel calling benefits, in addition to its call management feature.

With the launch of its new app suite, it’s quite clear that it’s going to be a corporate war in the mobile 4G space. First, Airtel, and Vodafone, Idea blocked calls from free call provider Reliance Jio until they were forced to open up to its services. Hence, the other players including Idea and Airtel are gearing up to attack Jio in the app space too. Idea too is currently putting together an app suite which will be unveiled by Q4-2017 and Q1-2018.

Said Bharati Airtel global CIO & director Harmeen Mehta: “As part of our Digital Airtel initiative, we are excited to bring you the new avatar of the MyAirtel App, which now offers a unified interface to the entire suite of our popular mobile apps and several new ones. All these apps have been curated to ensure customers are offered the best of the web, with more exciting apps and partnerships coming in the near future.

Customers who already have MyAirtel App on their smartphone can update to receive the new features, while new users can download the new MyAirtel App from Google Playstore and iOS App Store. The telco said that normal plan or pack data charges will apply on all the mobile applications on MyAirtel app.

Airtel is also working overnight to put together interesting data plans for potential customer. A couple of weeks earlier, the super telco had launched a special 4G data plan which offered data free for 90 days. Now, it is offering 15 GB of 3G--4G data at the price of 1 GB. The offer is valid for its pre-paid customers using Samsung J series of smart phones. Among the models which can opt for this offer include: Samsung J2 (2015 and 2016 models), Samsung J7 (2015 and 2016 models), Samsung J5 (2015 and 2016 models), Samsung J Max and Samsung J2 Pro.

The 3G--4G data is available to customers in 4G circles only. In non-4G circles, viewers can enjoy 1 GB of data any time of the day, but 4 GB can only be utilized between midnight and 6 AM.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/iworld/over-the-top-services/airtel-partners-ditto-tv-launches-new-super-app-161013

RE: Airtel partners Ditto TV; launches new super app

@Thakur,

I didn't post this to get your likes. This is to say you are not at all learning anything even after 1000 times. Did you understand the steps that I posted? Did you know this earlier or not?

What should I do if you are repeating this again? I will go with your own answer.

मैं इस पोस्ट नहीं किया अपनी पसंद पाने के लिए। यह आप सब पर कुछ भी 1,000 के बाद भी बार नहीं सीख रहे हैं कहने के लिए है। आप कदम है कि मैं पोस्ट समझ में आया? आप इस पहले या पता नहीं था?

यदि आप इस फिर से दोहरा रहे हैं तो मुझे क्या करना चाहिए? मैं अपने खुद के जवाब के साथ जाना होगा।

main is post nahin kiya apanee pasand paane ke lie. yah aap sab par kuchh bhee 1,000 ke baad bhee baar nahin seekh rahe hain kahane ke lie hai. aap kadam hai ki main post samajh mein aaya? aap is pahale ya pata nahin tha?

yadi aap is phir se dohara rahe hain to mujhe kya karana chaahie? main apane khud ke javaab ke saath jaana hoga.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock