Airtel is one disorganised company

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,907
@DJ Roy bro, did the carry forward work for you. I just realised that my 12gb is already lost. I have been using the data from new 3GB and it's over now.

My prepaid numbers's data is supposed to expire on 3rd of November. Since I have data left on my number. I wanted to recharge before the validity expiration to carry my number. So I approached their customer service as I read about their data roll over getting removed on NDTV's site. Junior executive says data carry forward was available while Senior executive denied about the same. Confusing me. Then today I called again as I didn't recieve respond to the yesterday's mail. Junior executive as expected was confused transferred to senior executive where she stated that data would carry forward. Then I highlighted yesterday's resolution of senior agent. I asked to cross verify. Then she apologized and sayed that the data roll over facility is not available. Meanwhile I accepted the fate that I was losing my data until this mail was sent to me.
6Cvf65c.jpg

Here I got a call agent. I explained blah blah blah. She assured to recredit data if it's not carry forwarded.

I am speechless. I am too tired after writing this. I am gonna a write about another incident that happened two days back. If that keeps on happening everyday. Sunil Mittal would soon run out of customers.
I am also a prepaid customer. How can I activate data rollover on my number?

I am also a prepaid customer. How can I activate data rollover on my number?
There is no process for roll over. If you buy data only plans. Same gets rolled over if you recharge before expiration period.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock