Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 204,890
Please help Jio or Airtel, which is the best in Network & Services?

Bhai service quality will differ in every area. I personally prefer Jio as it works best in my area. However, the same is not the case in all areas. Best thing would be to inquire in your area about the performance of both ISP and then choose the better one.

You can also check the speed test reports of the ISPs in your area on TRAI MySpeed Portal.

I know *111# Option 5 "Recharge with Balance" but no matter what recharge you choose, it just says the request was unsuccessful and tells to try again later. Tried it several times but it just doesn't work. Has anyone been able to successfully activate it using *111# option 5? Do let me know, thanks.

Last month I recharged 48 for 3GB data and 28 days validity and this month Rs 49, thought they are going to carry forward my data balance which was about 2300MB. They didn't... 😏

Last edited:
Last month I recharged 48 for 3GB data and 28 days validity and this month Rs 49, thought they are going to carry forward my data balance which was about 2300MB. They didn't... 😏
Have you recharged before expiry? I mean on last day of that service?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock