Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 205,034
I know *111# Option 5 "Recharge with Balance" but no matter what recharge you choose, it just says the request was unsuccessful and tells to try again later. Tried it several times but it just doesn't work. Has anyone been able to successfully activate it using *111# option 5? Do let me know, thanks.
I tried showing 2 unlimited plans 299,599 soemthing,no small denominations🤒,I need just 3gb plan 48rs to keep sim live,if any one knows how to do wit main bal..let me know thankyou

Hi all, there have been some discussions in this thread about activating Rs 48 Data plan in Airtel, using Talktime Balance. On the Airtel App, if I choose Rs 48 data pack, I get 'Talktime Balance' as a payment option. Should I go ahead?

I see @Optimus_Prime bro had some issues and got a refund, but was that a one-off case, and are all others able to activate Rs48 pack using Main Balance?

Note: My Outgoing & Incoming Validity has expired. Will it still work if I use Main Balance to activate Rs 48 pack ?

Hi all, there have been some discussions in this thread about activating Rs 48 Data plan in Airtel, using Talktime Balance. On the Airtel App, if I choose Rs 48 data pack, I get 'Talktime Balance' as a payment option. Should I go ahead?

I see @Optimus_Prime bro had some issues and got a refund, but was that a one-off case, and are all others able to activate Rs48 pack using Main Balance?

Note: My Outgoing & Incoming Validity has expired. Will it still work if I use Main Balance to activate Rs 48 pack ?
In Airtel don't know but if you asked me about Vodafone then I would say 'yes' From main balance ₹48 pack, they give us incoming & outgoing facelities also provides.

In Airtel don't know but if you asked me about Vodafone then I would say 'yes' From main balance ₹48 pack, they give us incoming & outgoing facelities also provides.
Does *444*48# work in Vodafone for activating Rs 48 pack using Main Balance?

It worked for me with Airtel number. Just recharge using airtel app and select talktime balance during payment

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock