Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 205,099
All the nonsense we are coping with these providers, sometimes I feel it's better to live without a cell/mobile phone and go back to the 90s:rolleyes::cautious:

Last edited:
I haven't recharge my Vodafone No with minimum amount required to alive a SIM from last 3 months, My no is still active. Receiving messages also for recharge..
Kindly confirm in how much time period Vodafone permanently discontinue this no & recycle it to other user.

I haven't recharge my Vodafone No with minimum amount required to alive a SIM from last 3 months, My no is still active. Receiving messages also for recharge..
Kindly confirm in how much time period Vodafone permanently discontinue this no & recycle it to other user.
As per TRAI Guidelines, it is 90 days from the day of your last outgoing activity. When was the last time you used outgoing calls or data? Calculate 90 days from that date, that will be ur last date.

Also, if you have > Rs 20 balance in Main Account, Vodafone will deduct Rs 20 and extend by another 30 days. This will continue until such time you have < Rs 20 in Main Account.

Also, deactivation of the number is at the sole discretion of the operator. Some operators (like Jio) never disconnect the number.

₹48 is best for validity extension unless you need to make outgoing calls and sms.
recharged with ₹48 on the 27th day (the last day before my outgoing validity expires), and guess what? I GOT 28 days of outgoing validity as well 3GB of DATA!!
oelPBWE.jpg
LyCtU0Q.jpg
KVNiGlz.jpg

though the internet didn't worked right after the recharge (asked for sign in to network, but couldn't sign in), then after 12:15am the net worked without any sign in notification.

I wasn't aware of this trick to extend validity! I don't even make calls everyday, so my ₹49 recharge every month was getting wasted.. BUT no more, Thanks to Dipjyoti bro & DDF.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock