Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 205,042
recharged with ₹48 on the 27th day (the last day before my outgoing validity expires), and guess what? I GOT 28 days of outgoing validity as well 3GB of DATA!!
oelPBWE.jpg
LyCtU0Q.jpg
KVNiGlz.jpg

though the internet didn't worked right after the recharge (asked for sign in to network, but couldn't sign in), then after 12:15am the net worked without any sign in notification.

I wasn't aware of this trick to extend validity! I don't even make calls everyday, so my ₹49 recharge every month was getting wasted.. BUT no more, Thanks to Dipjyoti bro & DDF.
Keep on recharging on 28th day before expiration. You can carry forward data to next month.

Vodafone Giving 10 GB Data Free.
Receive Below message today & make call to the no 121365 after some time received a message from Vodafone and got 10 GB Data for 7 Days Free....

MSG 1. वोडाफोन होली स्पेशल !! कॉल 121365 और 10 GB डेटा फ्री पायें.

MSG 2. Hello, your 11750.48 MB 3G/4G data pack is now active and valid till 19.03.2020 23:59:59 hrs. Watch movies and live TV on Vodafone Play http://bit.ly/2lR3DXQ

Vodafone Giving 10 GB Data Free.
Receive Below message today & make call to the no 121365 after some time received a message from Vodafone and got 10 GB Data for 7 Days Free....

MSG 1. वोडाफोन होली स्पेशल !! कॉल 121365 और 10 GB डेटा फ्री पायें.

MSG 2. Hello, your 11750.48 MB 3G/4G data pack is now active and valid till 19.03.2020 23:59:59 hrs. Watch movies and live TV on Vodafone Play http://bit.ly/2lR3DXQ
Why they gives free data now, appealed TRAI to charge floor price of Rs.35/- per GB and crying about free data during Jio's entry.

Still trying to understand how to recharge Vodafone Prepaid Unlimited using Main Balance. Anyone knows how to?

I just found out that you can dial *111# and the 5th option is the "Recharge Via balance". After that, it would give you the option to recharge by entering amount or selecting from the list of unlimited plans. Do as you prefer and complete your request.

*Information is from Vodafone UPE circle. USSD now works with LTE mode as Vodafone has now implemented USSDoverLTE.

Keep on recharging on 28th day before expiration. You can carry forward data to next month.

Will this work for Rs. 18 ISD Pack too which comes with 28 days validity? I am not sure but think Rs. 48 plan includes continuation of outgoing calls or sms, this is not a loophole. Have doubts about Rs. 18 Plan as i do not think it will allow regular outgoing local/std or sms bcoz then any1 will opt for it rather than Rs. 45 RC or maybe this Rs. 18 plan has higher local, std call or sms rates

I just found out that you can dial *111# and the 5th option is the "Recharge Via balance". After that, it would give you the option to recharge by entering amount or selecting from the list of unlimited plans. Do as you prefer and complete your request.

*Information is from Vodafone UPE circle. USSD now works with LTE mode as Vodafone has now implemented USSDoverLTE.

u will end up paying tax twice by opting for this, better to do fresh recharge and keep this balance for emergency

Will this work for Rs. 18 ISD Pack too which comes with 28 days validity? I am not sure but think Rs. 48 plan includes continuation of outgoing calls or sms, this is not a loophole. Have doubts about Rs. 18 Plan as i do not think it will allow regular outgoing local/std or sms bcoz then any1 will opt for it rather than Rs. 45 RC or maybe this Rs. 18 plan has higher local, std call or sms rates
I have no clue bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock