Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 204,903
This works for both Vodafone and Airtel? Or which one?
No clue. Just mail and try the method. See if they do it. State that you have too much balance. You can't do anything about it. You want them to take it and activate unlimited plans.

Definitely ofcourse bro that's why I was also answering at post #956 on 3rd June.
Instantly deducted ₹48 and they're give us 3072MB alongwith outgoing & incoming calls facelities also provides.
Thanks @Naimish555, I think this is the only plan available to be activated using Main Balance in Vodafone.
Has anyone else been able to activate any other plan in Vodafone using Main Balance?

My Vodafone Service Validity had expired on 05-July-2020. Post that on 12-July-2020 my incoming also stopped. Now I see they have extended Outgoing Validity till 26-Jul-2020 without any recharge. No other benefits have been provided.

Anyone else also got this extended validity? Check your inactive SIMs if you have got complimentary free extended validity.

What are the options available to activate a pack on Airtel using Main Balance? As of now, I can see a mode of payment 'Talktime Balance' only for two plans: Rs 19 and Rs 48. Is it possible to activate any other plans using Airtel Prepaid Main Balance?

Please share USSD Codes for activation of you know.

Hi guys, I have activated Rs 48 plan on Airtel Prepaid using Talktime Balance. I have sufficient Main Balance, but I dont want auto-debit to happen for next 28 days. How do I stop it?
1. Will Rs 45 be auto-debited on expiry of current Rs 48 plan or will I be given 2 days grace period after expiry when I may dial *121*777# to stop auto-debit?
2. Is the 2 days grace period always given or airtel may debit Rs 45 without any grace? Asking this as if I dial *121*777# it does not work.

Apologies for spamming this thread, but I am not receiving any responses :cf2:

Is there any way we may activate Rs 129 or Rs 149 plan in Vodafone using Main Balance (USSD Code)?

Apologies for spamming this thread, but I am not receiving any responses :cf2:

Is there any way we may activate Rs 129 or Rs 149 plan in Vodafone using Main Balance (USSD Code)?
Dude, ask customer care via mail.

Last edited:
I did a recharge of 100 to my airtel number where outgoing stopped. I thought of activating 48 Data pack via balance. Surprisingly my validity automatically extended by 28days for the 100 recharge. Strange.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock