Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views Views: Views 206,900
Yes, I have observed only Rs 19 Unlimited Plan valid for 1 day, or Rs 48 3GB Data pack valid for 28 days may be activated using Talktime Balance on airtel prepaid.

Other packs cannot be activated using Talktime Balance. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, I have observed only Rs 19 Unlimited Plan valid for 1 day, or Rs 48 3GB Data pack valid for 28 days may be activated using Talktime Balance on airtel prepaid.

Other packs cannot be activated using Talktime Balance. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I also using main balance through Activation pack of ₹48.

I once activated 98 data pack too.

I wonder how much they will charge as minimum recharge once IUC was removed in Jan2021???

That will be cruel, but still expected... Customers will just throw away their third or second SIMs and be content with just one operator...

Can Airtel carry forward talk time balance and data (with topups of Rs.48 or Rs.98) with Rs.49/- smart recharges, if recharges done in time?

The thing is that cell phones are now such a necessity that even the low-income daily wage earners have multiple phones. Wonder how much they will cope up with the tariff hikes.

Back
Top Bottom