Sad News Airtel, Idea and Vodafone now requires you to recharge with a minimum pack to keep your sim alive

• Thread starter Zmint
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,001
  • Views: Views 205,283
For those who didn't notice. Vodafone's Rs 100 "Talktime Recharge" now gives Rs 81.75 talktime (unrestricted validity) and 28 days Service Validity. Check the details of Rs 100 Recharge by clicking on "Know More" button at Vodafone's official website:
Source: Online Recharge | Easy Mobile Recharge | Quick Prepaid Recharge Online | Vodafone India

Effectively, this might be the most economical way for a month-to-month secondary SIM.
Rs 100 recharge, gives Rs 81.75 main balance talktime with unrestricted validity. So effectively, in Rs 18.25 you have got a full 28 days validity. However, what to do with the Main Balance remains a big question. Let me know if anyone has recharged with this plan, and the benefits that are obtained with this recharge.

Cheers.
Has anyone used Rs 100 recharge for Vodafone and got 28 days service validity?
Has anyone tried activating Rs 100 recharge/plan from *121# using Main Balance and observed if Rs 81.75 talktime gets credited back in Main Balance, or as Limited Validity Talktime? As per Vodafone's website, it is Unrestricted validity for the Rs 81.75 talktime.

Just trying to understand if I may get 28 days service validity by effectively paying only (100 - 81.75 = Rs 18.25)

Nope. Recharged not done .
And refunded after complaining on twitter 2 times
Got 3GB and validity increased with 48 recharge

kIgfOrJ.png

Just observed! Vodafone has silently dropped Rs 49 plan with validity 28 days.
Now you only have:
Rs 39 with 14 days validity (Rs 30 talktime valid for 14 days)
Rs 79 with 28 days validity (Rs 64 talktime valid for 28 days)

So, now, the cheapest way to get 28 days validity with some talktime worth using is Rs 79 !

Note: Vodafone still offers Rs 24 recharge with 14 days validity (No additional talktime, only 100 night minutes to Vodafone numbers)
Vodafone idea open recharge for every customer can recharge ₹ 39 ₹ 30 talk time 14 days validity ₹ 49 38 talk time 29 days validity i am retailer use to recharge ₹ 49 daily for my customers bangalore

Can airtel incoming validity can be extended with Rs18 recharge international calling voucher

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock