airtel conducts India's 1st 5G Network trials

My bad knowledge.. 🤐 that doubt arises when that post says quick implementation of pre 5G services in IPL venues.. 😐
Sorry bro feels hurt means

I really enjoyed that sentence so only put laughing smiles not intention of troll :)

2g not going to close atleast for 5 years ( my opinion)
Naah bro according to sharmaji technical its closing in next 2-3 years or maybe one year but its closing for sure less than five years

Naah bro according to sharmaji technical its closing in next 2-3 years or maybe one year but its closing for sure less than five years

That person is not running the telecom business, he is also not in any govt regulatory position to impose such rules. So what he thinks does not change anything on ground reality.

But management of India's largest telecom airtel clearly said they are closing 3G and will be phased out within 3-4 years

Last edited:
That person is not running the telecom business, he is also not in any govt regulatory position to impose such rules. So what he thinks does not change anything on ground reality.

But management of India's largest telecom airtel clearly said they are closing 3G and will be phased out within 3-4 years
But he is telling this from top tech sites of the world bro and all those news are always true and valid

But he is telling this from top tech sites of the world bro and all those news are always true and valid

It's upto you whom you believe, Govt/Management of Telcos or that person. I am not here to change your opinion bro, you can believe anyone you want :hello:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock