airtel conducts India's 1st 5G Network trials

First let them give proper call connect and 4g speed for existing connections:sleepy:

It was the same argument which was given before 4G launch, and if you follow Bangladesh news chs then they are debating on exactly this issue as they launch 4G for the first time there two days ago.

India is the slowest 81st rank in word as per TOI in 4G speeds.I am not against 5G but steps should be taken by the operators to improve first the existing infra and speeds in the whole country for 3G and 4G.

Not supporting operators but blaming for for poor speed is also not good. There are many instance when they are force to shutdown many towers because of local residence protest(recently happened in our village) on top of that they are denied permission to lay fiber network in many places mostly in towns

Here I am receiving 4G like 2G..Download takes time...50 MB is getting downloaded in 5 to 6 mins...

First they should improve 4G and 3G speeds then think about 5G..

I am not against 5G but they should also think about 4G and 3G speeds too...

Not supporting operators but blaming for for poor speed is also not good. There are many instance when they are force to shutdown many towers because of local residence protest(recently happened in our village) on top of that they are denied permission to lay fiber network in many places mostly in towns

India is lagging behind Pakistan who can give double the speeds and Algeria,Tunisia etc.There may be constraints but that does not mean you cannot improve.I am not taking about villages they are out of question here, let they improve the speeds in metros at least for a start.

India is lagging behind Pakistan who can give double the speeds and Algeria,Tunisia etc.There may be constraints but that does not mean you cannot improve.I am not taking about villages they are out of question here, let they improve the speeds in metros at least for a start.

It's not an isolated incident what happened in village. It's the byproduct of this judgement
Man claims cell tower gave him cancer, Supreme Court shuts it down - Times of India

Now if you are worried about cancer then don't ask high speed internet that's what I am saying

And regarding speed less than pak, wireless internet is a shared resources so if you raise price of data to pre Jio level, people will consume less like what Pak people are consuming so speed will rise again and I am sure it will be on par with Pak

Bharti Airtel begins work on identifying 5G use cases; bets big on SDN-NFV: Harmeen Mehta, Global CIO

Bharti Airtel has begun work on identifying use cases around the fifth generation ( 5G ) technology while conducting technology lab test trials in the country, a top official said.

The telco is also making efforts to leverage software-defined networking ( SDN ) and network functions virtualization ( NFV) technology to optimise networks and launch new services as part of its strategy to transform into a digital telco.

Bharti Airtel begins work on identifying 5G use cases; bets big on SDN-NFV: Harmeen Mehta, Global CIO - ET Telecom

In my village still we are getting only 2G(EDGE) signal.
29432854_1951276011791408_8585652732944187392_o.png.jpg

For more Info Chapara

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock