Good News Bharti Airtel deploys MIMO technology for 5G networks

Arijit.

Reaction score
Bharti Airtel on Tuesday announced the deployment of India’s Massive Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO) technology. The tech will help Airtel expand the existing network capacity without acquiring extra spectrum.
Airtel is starting with the first round of deployment in Bengaluru and Kolkata and will expand to other parts of the country soon, a company statement said.
“Customers will now be able to experience two to three times superfast speeds on the existing 4G network. Data speeds will now also be seamless, offering enhanced user experience even indoors, in crowded places and high rise buildings,” the statement said.
Bharti Airtel deploys MIMO technology for 5G networks

First let them give 4G properly. Then they think about 5G technology. I feel Airtel 3G is better than Airtel 4G here

1 Mbps per G.

Ghor naainsafi:mad:

When 3G came 6 years ago these telcos gave us the impression that now page will load faster than tracer bullet(look at 40 sec of the video )

Fast forward after 6 years now nobody clarify why those things did not happen, what happen to their big claims, now web pages load so slow that most people don't find any speed difference between 2G and 3G, videos are crawling internet is so slow that developers are forced to create lite version of app as full app version doesn't work, then there comes 4G which gives somewhat close to 1 Mbps average speed which is good for loading webpages but no use for HD Video so I don't have expectation higher than 5Mbps with 5G so that atleast 720p videos loads fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock