Discussion Airtel changes validity of its some plan

Isn't this actually beneficial for us? They might have surely thought this thru.
Rs 399 gives 1.5GB/day each day till your current pack expires.
So, recharge Rs 1498, get 365 day validity and Unlimited Calls + overall 24GB data.
Now, recharge Rs 399, and get 1.5GB each day for the next 365 days!

Total Cost: Rs 1498 + Rs 399 =Rs 1897 and you get 1.5GB/day for next 365 days + 24GB cover.
Total Data: (1.5 * 365) + 24 = 571.5GB

Similar to @Optimus_Prime bro's post at Discussion - Airtel changes validity of its some plan

Isn't this actually beneficial for us? They might have surely thought this thru.
So, recharge Rs 1498, get 365 day validity and Unlimited Calls + overall 24GB data.

Total Cost: Rs 1498 + Rs 399 =Rs 1897 and you get 1.5GB/day for next 365 days + 24GB cover.

Similar to @Optimus_Prime bro's post at Discussion - Airtel changes validity of its some plan
the main problem is that we have to stick with one year with airtel.
and if condition become worsen, its very tough to get the situation back in track for airtel.
if anything wrong happens, we have to call tweet mail them to get it rectified, and God knows when it will rectify,

the main problem is that we have to stick with one year with airtel.
and if condition become worsen, its very tough to get the situation back in track for airtel.
if anything wrong happens, we have to call tweet mail them to get it rectified, and God knows when it will rectify,
Agree. Appears that they are wanting to get long term commitment from users, who would port out in between.

However, I am still seeing the plans with 28 / 56 days validity. Still not reflecting for me. Is it clear yet if it was a glitch or not?

Bro airtel won't give this much benefit to us not possible it's a bug bro
However, I am still seeing the plans with 28 / 56 days validity. Still not reflecting for me. Is it clear yet if it was a glitch or not?
Yes technical glitch

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock