Discussion Airtel changes validity of its some plan

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Airtel now changes ₹99 , ₹399, ₹449 plan validity(28 days and 56 days respectively) to existing pack validity like 98 and 251 data pack and plan will be only available to active unlimited and smart pack users.

x9Pp8gg.jpg

aBuTlnj.jpg

qJSevxY.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah noticed yesterday.I am on 399, If I make one more 399 before validity expire what will happen? 🙆 I think Q recharge will not work to extend our validity if we recharge 399 or 449, correct me if am wrong.

I agree. Independent validity for these plans were good. Think what will happen if you have 4 days validity left and you recharge these plans. :(

Perhaps they are testing it now.
May be.

8PeJ2v6.jpg

If they withdrawn 399, then I will throw it in dustbin.

Most ridiculous idea to implement this kind of Plan for customer.
I am trying to permutation and combination for this plan and found this plan maybe useful for very long term recharge only.
Say , If I recharge 1498 for 24GB data and unltd voice , 365 days and recharge 449 on the same day
Then total recharge cost will be ₹1498+449=₹1947
And this way we will get unltd voice daily 2GB for 365 days and more over 24GB add on.
And same plan is available at 2498
So upfront we can save 2498-1947=₹551
I don't think this plan in no other way is valuable

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock