Discussion Airtel changes validity of its some plan

Most ridiculous idea to implement this kind of Plan for customer.
I am trying to permutation and combination for this plan and found this plan maybe useful for very long term recharge only.
Say , If I recharge 1498 for 24GB data and unltd voice , 365 days and recharge 449 on the same day
Then total recharge cost will be ₹1498+449=₹1947
And this way we will get unltd voice daily 2GB for 365 days and more over 24GB add on.
And same plan is available at 2498
So upfront we can save 2498-1947=₹551
I don't think this plan in no other way is valuable
In this case it would be good for long term users. If it works I wiil do it once my existing plan expired.

what will happen if in near future Airtel make all plan with 0 days validity and recharge of 48/96 like validity plan mandatory to recharge to use any unlimited plan.
it will definitely increase their ARPU but customer has to suffer in future.

If they withdrawn 399, then I will throw it in dustbin
why not u try 84 days plan more or less same price 🤔
Most ridiculous idea to implement this kind of Plan for customer.
I am trying to permutation and combination for this plan and found this plan maybe useful for very long term recharge only.
Say , If I recharge 1498 for 24GB data and unltd voice , 365 days and recharge 449 on the same day
Then total recharge cost will be ₹1498+449=₹1947
And this way we will get unltd voice daily 2GB for 365 days and more over 24GB add on.
And same plan is available at 2498
So upfront we can save 2498-1947=₹551
I don't think this plan in no other way is valuable
Just the same calculation whenever I recharge my telecom operator though I always ended up with Jio being ecnomic 👍
Being sarcastic? :rolleyes:
yes he's sometime it giving great confusion weather it's sarcastic thought or true words 🤷‍♂️
what will happen if in near future Airtel make all plan with 0 days validity and recharge of 48/96 like validity plan mandatory to recharge to use any unlimited plan.
Again we are going back to pre jio era 1 gb for 100rs

vghHWjW.png

Service will improve. And people will happily pay.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock