Airtel launches Rs 251 Data Voucher with 50 GB Data; removes standalone validity of Rs 98 Data Plan

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 4,927

Basil

Staff member
Reaction score
Airtel launches Rs 251 Data Voucher with 50 GB Data; removes standalone validity of Rs 98 Data Plan.

Validity for both plan is 0 days i.e coterminus with their base plan validity.

1r13oLy.jpg

That's the Airtel way. It something sounds too good to be true. It actually is too good to be true.

Last edited:
30 days.
Okay, it was 0 day. According to screenshot here. I read 30 days on some other site.

It was always 0 days. No idea how others reported it as 30 days. Anyways if it comes back I would say it would come with 30 days.

DdNWNNT.jpg

Last edited:
It was always 0 days. No idea how others reported it as 30 days. Anyways if it comes back I would say it would come with 30 days.

DdNWNNT.jpg
I think they botched it while reporting same with Jio's plan.

I think they botched it while reporting same with Jio's plan.

Yes, they probably didn't notice Jio changed the validity of WFH packs. Even after taking it down, Rs 251 is still listing separately on Airtel website and they were promoting it as Dhamaka Offer until 2-3 days back with SMS. I feel it will come back.:)

Even after taking it down, Rs 251 is still listing separately on Airtel website and they were promoting it as Dhamaka Offer until 2-3 days back with SMS. I feel it will come back.:)
I too feel it will come back. They are still sending those promotional SMS on daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock