Discussion Airtel 4G VoLTE - Discussions & Updates

I got 2 GB data, valid till Nov 5, 2019 :cheers:

FyRaouX.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO It tells me that I am not on a 4G sim. BTW I called via VoLTE on 4G sim on OnePlus 7. Airtel are absurd and forever beta network.

Does anyone knows ,
Airtel prepaid giving ₹130 on ₹65 with 28 days validity . Will the remaining balance carry forward to next calender month post 28days validity or it will get lapse if anything remain after 28th days .
Thanks.

Does anyone knows ,
Airtel prepaid giving ₹130 on ₹65 with 28 days validity . Will the remaining balance carry forward to next calender month post 28days validity or it will get lapse if anything remain after 28th days .
Thanks.
The revised plan now offers Rs. 130 talk time to select users, instead of the earlier prescribed Rs. 65 talk time. In a few circles like Mumbai, the combo plan now offers only Rs. 55 talk time.

In circles like Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, North East, Orissa, Rajasthan, UP East, UP West and Uttarakhand and West Bengal., the talk time offered with the plan has been revised to Rs. 130.

Airtel Rs. 65 Prepaid Plan Revised to Offer Double Talk Time Benefits

Screenshot-20191016-221408.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock