Discussion Airtel 4G VoLTE - Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter karan_hdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 431
  • Views Views: Views 67,850
I have a problem in my phone that looks volte, but when the phone comes, a phone is automatically disconnected.

After recharging my airtel number for advance plan I have found out that we can recharge maximum 4 plans in advance after that if we try recharge gets unsuccessful
2lvli0w.jpg

After recharging my airtel number for advance plan I have found out that we can recharge maximum 4 plans in advance after that if we try recharge gets unsuccessful
2lvli0w.jpg
Which plan? They said that you can recharge 6 times with 299 plan

On Airtel Postpaid 799 plan I got 3 months Netflix along with Amazon Prime. Now my Netflix subscription is over. Is it possible to start my 3 months subscription again with same Netflix account?

Last edited:
On Airtel Postpaid 799 plan I got 3 months Netflix along with Amazon Prime. Now my Netflix subscription is over. Is it possible to start my 3 months subscription again with same Netflix account?
Yes, you can start Netflix subscription with the same account. But, that is chargeable and monthly bill of Netflix will be added on your monthly Postpaid bill.

You can't get the same. But you can get a free trial. If you sign up using a new account and a new device. They always find out if you use same device. You'll will also need a virtual debit cards like ICICI Pockets and Airtel Payments Bank offers.
☝This is unethical. But legal.

You can't get the same. But you can get a free trial. If you sign up using a new account and a new device. They always find out if you use same device. You'll will also need a virtual debit cards like ICICI Pockets and Airtel Payments Bank offers.
☝This is unethical. But legal.
Now they dont accept the airtel payment bank virtual card.

From last 2 or 3 days , Airtel 4G not working at all in evening (5-12am) , even whatsapp also not working ..
If I switch 4G to 3G , sometimes it works and sometimes it won't.
With 3G I can browse DDF and Use whatsapp with patience.
Planning to stop using airtel for few months.

Back
Top Bottom