• Thread starter Thread starter karan_hdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 431
  • Views Views: Views 67,850
I got 6 GB instead of 3 GB

eTj0hiq.jpg

ldZuPDr.jpg

Airtel is very good at customised offer. Only their generalized plans are bad

Internet stopped working when 3GB remaining. I'm 100% sure internet will start working as soon as my daily data balance restores. So, that extra 3GB is only for show 😂

uMwQ6kA.jpg

wKdz2oM.jpg
That's why I hate them cheap tactics very very cheap tactics for this they can hang that's much better work for them bunch of blood suckers 😵😵😠😠😡😡🤬🤬

I tweeted to Airtel and said, I've 3 GB of add-on data but I'm unable to use it. I got a phone call from Airtel explained everything to them and it seems they understood.

This is the resolution they provided. 🤦‍♂️
WJd0uRU.jpg

I'm not facing any network issues. I'm able to use daily data balance (1.4 GB/day). I've an add-on data 3072 MB. I'm unable to use that because internet stops working after consuming daily data. I really didn't understand how network refresh will fix it 😕

1. I logged into Airtel.in self-care and found that residential address is wrong.
I dropped an E-mail on Dec 9, 2018. Today, I got response from them other than "We're looking into the matter". So, it's due to a technical error and it'll be fixed soon (hopefully) :)

MjiNC0w.png

Last edited:
I tweeted to Airtel and said, I've 3 GB of add-on data but I'm unable to use it. I got a phone call from Airtel explained everything to them and it seems they understood.

WJd0uRU.jpg

I'm not facing any network issues. I'm able to use daily data balance (1.4 GB/day). I've an add-on data 3072 MB. I'm unable to use that because internet stops working after consuming daily data. I really didn't understand how network refresh will fix it 😕

I dropped an E-mail on Dec 9, 2018. Today, I got response from them other than "We're looking into the matter". So, it's due to a technical error and it'll be fixed soon (hopefully) :)

MjiNC0w.png
Try sending sms start to 1925.

WJd0uRU.jpg

MjiNC0w.png
Same response I got when initially my phone didn't have Airtel volte support, but later brought it but still I was not getting their volte.

Back
Top Bottom