Discussion Airtel 4G VoLTE - Discussions & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter karan_hdl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 431
  • Views Views: Views 67,846
Eligible bro. It says: Hi there! You are already VoLTE ready, kindly ensure your airtel sim is in slot 1/data slot to enjoy HD clarity voice experience

But i have not received any data credit yet.
Will credit with in 48 hours, I think.

Eligible bro. It says: Hi there! You are already VoLTE ready, kindly ensure your airtel sim is in slot 1/data slot to enjoy HD clarity voice experience

You will not receive free data as u are already in Volte circle..You are not in the circle where currently Volte is in Beta testing phase ...If so, u will get free data for testing

VoLTE launched in your area. If yes then you may not get the free data. That program applies only to those area (user) where VoLTE isn't officially launched and it's in beta.

If you already signed up for Airtel VoLTE or if it is already activated in your area then you get that message.
I'm already on Airtel VoLTE. I entered my number and got the same message.

I remember when I entered my number for the first time the message was different. It asked for OTP and after entering the OTP the message was "You've successfully signed up for the Airtel VoLTE beta program, scroll down to know more..."

Latest software update for Galaxy S9+ has bring Airtel VoLTE on my phone. But i have not got the free data. How to avail it bros?:unsure:

I have updated mine but still I'm not receiving it and website shows I'm not eligible.Mom is using iPhone 6s and it shows she is eligible.

Thought I'm having a postpaid connection maybe due to that my number is not eligible but even alternative number which is a prepaid connection is not eligible.

Alright guys. I entered my number before and VoLTE unavailable in my area message i got. With this update i got VoLTE without any sign up. So i guess i am not eligible for VoLTE free data credit.:(

I didn't entered any OTP ever btw.

Enjoy HD voice calls with Airtel VoLTE. Insert your SIM card in data slot/SIM Slot 1 and enable 4G network to experience the difference. To enable VoLTE, click airtel.in/volte-switch

Got another round of 10 Gb free data on airtel 4G VoLTE Beta Program.

Screenshot_2018-07-10-12-06-32-206_com.myairtelapp.jpg

I have 2 queries :
1. I am using ₹199 plan in airtel and getting 1.4GB per day. Can I still browse at slow speed after exhausting 1.4GB data quota or it will debit my main account ??
2. How to check real time data usage in airtel . My airtel app and USSD(*121#) showing wrong usage

Back
Top Bottom