Discussion Airtel 4G VoLTE - Discussions & Updates

A
Data doesnot disconnect on a 3G Network while on a call for a long long time..
Even from the begining of 3G time.. Voice and data works on same frequency on a 3G Network..

If on a dual sim phone, u are using data on SIM1 and call on SIM2 you wont get data connection. Same as vice-versa.

This has nothing to do with VoLTE..!
Actually i'm using Jio on 1st slot & Airtel on 2 nd slot

Because of not getting network on jio in Indoor i need to use data service on airtel

And i'm using Redmi Note 4

Last edited:
A

Actually i'm using Jio on 1st slot & Airtel on 2 nd slot

Because of not getting network on jio in Indoor i need to use data service on airtel

And i'm using Redmi Note 4
What ever Data & Calls on a 3G Network works on same frequency. Nd data wont disconnect on a call
No VoLTE Effect.!

the basis of 3G is that calls and data works seamlessly!

if VoLTE is up, then the data will not switch down to 3G while on a call.. simple :)

One beautiful thing with 3G is that calls and data will work simultaneously. I echo what everyone said above. This has nothing to do with volte. After volte, your phone won't switch to 2g or 3g for calls or ussd.

Airtel VoLTE now available in Gujarat

IMG_20171025_161048.jpg

Today I saw article on Telugu newspaper stating that Airtel would be starting VOLTE services in AP & Telangana circle within next 1-2 days.

SAwVnaq.jpg

Article says it would start Volte in 1850 towns out of 2300 towns in the circle, it also states that Airtel is focusing on 4G and may slowly drop 3G services in coming 3 years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock