Discussion AGR dues of the Telecom companies

forgot aircel, rcom? It can shutdown even today midnight if they decide so.
I remember, bankruptcy and insolvency law came after that, new laws are little strict but yes you never know what can happen here

I never wanted vodafone idea to shutdown but yes they have to pay the dues but if they shutdown then we will witness monopoly structural pricing in which Jio will win!!
If a new player comes in , then only there will be advantages for the consumers but in the present condition and failed economy i don't think new players will be entertained to enter indian Market.

Could anyone please tell what happens to the Main Balance in Vodafone Prepaid if it shuts down? What is the best way to get this money back? I have around Rs 1000+ in Main balance.

Could anyone please tell what happens to the Main Balance in Vodafone Prepaid if it shuts down? What is the best way to get this money back? I have around Rs 1000+ in Main balance.
best way is that u can consume or forward some to friends & relatives. no way prepaid balance to get en-cash. If u port to postpaid- then it may carry to ur outstanding amount. But prepaid balance no way to get back

I think they have not included interest & penalty money. From the beginning they r saying Trai to deduct the penalty money
Airtel told that they have paid all AGR dues of Rs.13,004 cr with penalty and interest, DOT have calculation mistakes with double entries.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock