Discussion Agnipath Scheme

Is this scheme collapse Army system of our country ??

• Total voters
Glad the centre accepted the scheme was flawed and is willing to make changes. But their messaging is still extremely poor.
True. Why didn't they implemented these addition in beginning? Why didn't they started requirment on test basis for first four years?

Also, if it's that bad why all three defence chief are supporting it? Why not a single opposition leader condemns the way of protest?

True. Why didn't they implemented these addition in beginning? Why didn't they started requirment on test basis for first four years?

Also, if it's that bad why all three defence chief are supporting it? Why not a single opposition leader condemns the way of protest?
A Govt. servant's duty is to implement the order of the Govt. They can't oppose it, it is there in the Govt servant conduct rule.Even judiciary can't.

But a lay man can protest against any law/order.

Other State Govt.s other than bjp are opposing it.

Till that i don't know how many train coaches , buses , truck will be burnt 😒😒😴
Nothing like that. When Govt sells govt property at throw away price in the name of disinvestment, it has brought more harm to the economy.

Nothing like that. When Govt sells govt property at throw away price in the name of disinvestment, it has brought more harm to the economy.
I don't know what is your background but do you seriously think that disinvestment is a bad idea?The same people who abuse Govt. employees for doing nothing(In their opinion) go spartan when govt. tries to do something about it.What is the use of running loss making companies and employing people for doing nothing there?Pensions and eternal job security is a voters pleasing concept and has no relevance in modern economy and so is the freebies which everyone is so happy to lap up but doesn't bother about the source of funds.The day is not far when this country will go down the line of Sri Lanka if we keep on following the outdated concepts.

Army aspirant breaks down saying 'What if your kids were protesting?', official hugs him. Watch 👇

Source

I don't know what is your background but do you seriously think that disinvestment is a bad idea?The same people who abuse Govt. employees for doing nothing(In their opinion) go spartan when govt. tries to do something about it.What is the use of running loss making companies and employing people for doing nothing there?Pensions and eternal job security is a voters pleasing concept and has no relevance in modern economy and so is the freebies which everyone is so happy to lap up but doesn't bother about the source of funds.The day is not far when this country will go down the line of Sri Lanka if we keep on following the outdated concepts.
I do not what you know about economy or working system in Govt., It is the ruling party/govt which is to be blamed for failure of Govt. PSUs/corporation.

I do not what you know about economy or working system in Govt., It is the ruling party/govt which is to be blamed for failure of Govt. PSUs/corporation.
Surely a bit of reading will let you know that there are/were PSU’s who have been making losses for decades.Can’t blame the governments when there is no optimisation and innovation .If you have any data points please come forward with that instead of judging what I know or don’t.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock