Discussion Agnipath Scheme

Is this scheme collapse Army system of our country ??

• Total voters
Internet shutdown started throughout India due to protests against Agnipath scheme.

Follow this thread for more updates:

Incapable & Spineless Government unable to tackle radical & fringe elements but lamely started blocking Internet 😅🤬

Last edited:
1) Yes NDA govt each time failed to reach out to people for which they are introducing any scheme/act. Same happened in CAA NRC, Farm's Law, and now this.
2) Make it clear what type of jobs you'll be offering to released candidates. What would be the age relaxation for them in govt jobs?
3) Will govt provide them reservation like they do for retired soldiers?
Opinion : These so called protestors claiming to be students or army aspirants are no where close to become an Army Soldiers.

Last edited:
2) Make it clear what type of jobs you'll be offering to released candidates. What would be the age relaxation for them in govt jobs?
What kind of govt job we can provide them with pre higher secondary qualification (Class 10) ??
3) Will govt provide them reservation like they do for retired soldiers?
1st of all they should get qualify then only reservation will come to play

Only way they have is business with that 11 lakhs compensation after 4 years .. Employment is a dream for them after 4 years in army with pre higher secondary qualification .. lot of loopholes are there in the ridiculous scheme like DEMO .. It'll ruin many youth future in our country .. Just think At the Age of 21 one have to start their life journey but it'll be ended with the tag of Ex-servicemen he'll be private security , lic agent or any other insurance company agent in his rest of life just Ridiculous while thinking

Last edited:
It's high time government passes laws where RPF has authority to shoot at sight against vandalisers at any part of this country. An actual protestor won't come out and set trains at fire while hurling stones at passengers. Railways have become easy target. Feeling sad for the lady here. Why shall poor be traumatized and suffer?
Source

"We Want Exam" is the slogan they raising in the Peaceful protest on Chennai (Tamilnadu State) today with slapping Question proud of my state .. i literally got tears while watching this video .. feel very sad for these boys by having requirement exam hall ticket in their hands unfortunately exam got cancelled after this ridiculous scheme notification .. never saw such a cheating/looting persons in my life 😡🤬

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock