Discussion Agnipath Scheme

Is this scheme collapse Army system of our country ??

• Total voters
What kind of govt job we can provide them with pre higher secondary qualification (Class 10) ??
I don't know how much you know about Indian Army but you can continue your studies while serving in Army too. Also, the minimum qualification to see any force is 12th pass (10+2) in any stream of your choice.
Ex-servicemen he'll be private security , lic agent or any other insurance company agent in his rest of life just Ridiculous while thinking
For your kind information Ex-servicemen and here I mean by retired havaldar already get reservation in bank exam, ssc exams, state level exam, etc. Many of my friends yes more than my age served 14 yrs in army completed their +2 over their, completed their college over their, completed their B.Ed after retirement while preparing for Govt jobs and got their job.
And, believe me the dedicated of them is remarkable. Opportunities are open for ex service man. It's not that time when ex service man is doing security job or become LIC agent.
Even many of my know people are site supervisor at construction companies because company need someone dedicated to their work.

P.S : No comment should get related to Agniveer. I'm still studying about this scheme.

Last edited:
Another wonder and fantabulous law from the great rulers, I am proud of there each and every step just like what they did for eight years way to go

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock