Seeking Help Again a issue with my Samsungsmart tv

@Appu guru bro

What happened issue solved ?? What is the current status :(:(
No bro.i need to complaint samsung again & I ll do it after Jan 3 rd bcoz my BE exams starting next week.if I complaint NW they ll come at any time and make fool. After Jan 3rd I ll be at home anytime so that I can check. so am waiting to finish my exams without burdens ☺️.

No bro.i need to complaint samsung again & I ll do it after Jan 3 rd bcoz my BE exams starting next week.if I complaint NW they ll come at any time and make fool. After Jan 3rd I ll be at home anytime so that I can check. so am waiting to finish my exams without burdens ☺️.
All the best & my best wishes to score gud marks in sem. ;):hs:

Guys again I observed an issue with my TV(I Noticed this issue in Last December only But At that time I was busy in my BE exams)
The issue is "Dull brightness in both Upper right & left side of the TV"
Here below are some pics to get a clear picture of the issue

@Abhi bro this is an issue.

Last edited:
Guys again I observed an issue with my TV(I Noticed this issue in Last December only But At that time I was busy in my BE exams)

Can you check when having a full black screen on TV. For example connect to Laptop and open a full black page or you can search for black screen for the testing on YouTube. The observe if you see any areas with white light then it's a backlight bleeding or clouding issue. If you are only seeing problem when screen is showing white/grey(or other colors) the it's a grey uniformity issue.
If it's a backlight clouding/bleeding issue and you are still in warranty you can ask for service as this would get covered under manufacturing issue. If it's grey uniformity issue it would be hard to claim it under service as it will be a quality issue and not a defect.

Its a dirty screen effect becoz of quality issue. Don't worry sometimes it happens to all tv brands

Small issues will keep happening, just ignore it. Also in India we already know that these brands sell sub standard stuff except some of the premium range. Taxes, ad spends, increase in prices of raw material, pressure to keep selling price competitive and many others things contribute to this. Keeping all this is mind we have to live with few issues and while buying make intelligent choice rather than getting attracted to just splendid ads of big brands.

I for instance look out for specifications, reviews, service support, price point, etc. and never blindly go for biggies like Samsung, LG etc. Have been using Videocon DDB 42 inch LED TV since 5 years and working flawlessly while my other LG TV has had panel problems. Never go for the glitters, just make wise choice

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock