Seeking Help Again a issue with my Samsungsmart tv

Today Samsung service guy came and checked my Tv, he said that he ll change the panel on Monday, in 100 TV's products only one or two products comes like this he said
Not even 3 weeks is not completed when I bought Tv

Guys I need ur suggestions plzz help me
Can I change the product from showroom???
Bro, it isn't possible I think but if the tv is unrepairable in the warranty period they give replacement for a new tv..

Today Samsung service guy came and checked my Tv, he said that he ll change the panel on Monday, in 100 TV's products only one or two products comes like this he said
Not even 3 weeks is not completed when I bought Tv

Guys I need ur suggestions plzz help me
Can I change the product from showroom???
Ask Samsung to replace your TV by tweeting them on same. And, why in hundred TV those one or two TV are in our forum member's home?

Last edited:
I called TV show room to exchange they said they ll not exchange to another model, Samsung cc service are the best service they ll solve soon as possible whereas Sony cc service are very late they said and they are receiving so many complaints from Sony bravia ,after bravia started manufacturing led TV,Sony customers are facing so many panel issues,I don't know why they compared Samsungwith Sony brands to satisfy me.

I called TV show room to exchange they said they ll not exchange to another model, Samsung cc service are the best service they ll solve soon as possible whereas Sony cc service are very late they said and they are receiving so many complaints from Sony bravia ,after bravia started manufacturing led TV,Sony customers are facing so many panel issues,I don't know why they compared Samsungwith Sony brands to satisfy me.
From my personal experience SONY BRAVIA TV are world best.

Samsung pays them more that's why they doing this cheap play by defaming Sony. As per my personal experience & observation the people who were coming to the TV showrooms first ask about Sony TV's if they didn't get any models suits to their budget they will go for Samsung & other brands. It's true that Sony LED's price is higher than the other brands.

When I'm decided to buy a new LED , I'm visited almost 6-8 showrooms in my district. None of them said Sony bravia is bad. They said Sony bravia price is higher than the others but if you can buy this, it is the best one you gets. At that time my budget is just 20k when I enquired about Sony LED. They said they can give me the 32 inch model at a discounted rate of 22k. I'm waited for few days for making 2k money & went again to the showroom and they gave me the TV @21k.

In your case they are comparing Samsung with Sony but not with any other brands. The picture is clear from there. They made the comparison with the best one to get the attraction of the customer towards Samsung.

Yes bro,me too thinked same.
Samsung pays them more that's why they doing this cheap play by defaming Sony. As per my personal experience & observation the people who were coming to the TV showrooms first ask about Sony TV's if they didn't get any models suits to their budget they will go for Samsung & other brands. It's true that Sony LED's price is higher than the other brands.

When I'm decided to buy a new LED , I'm visited almost 6-8 showrooms in my district. None of them said Sony bravia is bad. They said Sony bravia price is higher than the others but if you can buy this, it is the best one you gets. At that time my budget is just 20k when I enquired about Sony LED. They said they can give me the 32 inch model at a discounted rate of 22k. I'm waited for few days for making 2k money & went again to the showroom and they gave me the TV @21k.

In your case they are comparing Samsung with Sony but not with any other brands. The picture is clear from there. They made the comparison with the best one to get the attraction of the customer towards Samsung.

It's unfortunate that you are facing such issue on a brand new TV. Try your best to get a replacement. I still remember your message 3 weeks back to me asking which brand to buy. Here you are with all sorts of trouble. Hmm, bad!!

It's unfortunate that you are facing such issue on a brand new TV. Try your best to get a replacement. I still remember your message 3 weeks back to me asking which brand to buy. Here you are with all sorts of trouble. Hmm, bad!!
Yes bro..I had enquired 4 showrooms before buying TV.. among 4 I have selected now the worst one..
But the pq of this Samsungtv is awesome..I don't know when it is damaged..when I bought TV all things are fine.i ll try maximum to replace my TV☺️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock