Seeking Help Again a issue with my Samsungsmart tv

Guys believe me.dont ever buy samsung smart TV that too k5300 32' model.
Today samsung cc technician came to repair my TV he changed the whole body of the TV but again after 3 hrs there is a gap placed between display and body above samsung logo.😡😡😡

Last edited:
Today samsung cc technician came to repair my TV he changed the whole body of the TV but again after 3 hrs there is a gap placed between display and body above samsung logo.😡😡😡
Bro complain again to Samsung customer care and be patient.. I hope you'll get a replacement but it might take time..

Firstly smart TV in Samsung is not a good choice for the price paid,.

I still feel Sony Android Tv is top notch if one can afford..

Last edited:
Already complained bro.also they came again to check.they told this much of gap won't affect TV it is common they said.
What bro 🙄,
Is that really not troubling you.. If it is troubling you don't leave.. Complain again or even with consumer court if you are not satisfied..

Really pathetic service by Samsung.

@Bapun Raz bro is this much of gap between TV display ll comes in all TV??
@

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock