Advice Needed to Buy a Camera

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Hi guys

I'm looking for a digital camera. I'm not a professional photographer, so I need this camera for taking family, functions, trips photos and videos.

I want a camera which can be used to record videos and take photos at the same time.

I want an easy to use camera which can be used by anyone.

Please suggest a good camera for me. The quality of photos and videos must be excellent.

Thanks in advance. :)

RE: Advice Needed to Buy a Carema

^^ Thanks for the reply. I have no idea how much costly these digital cameras are but I'm ready to spend good amount. I can go upto 10-15K if required.

For Digital Camera 10-15k is a good budget.You can get variety of cameras within this range..
Rather than suggesting you few models i will recommend you to visit you your nearby store or any online store, and select the best one that suits your requirement..

^^ But I need suggestions regarding which brand and model? I'm confused atm.

One thing i like to advise is, dont get carried away by the megapixels, you actually dont need a 20+MP camera.... a 3MP image is more than enough for a 6X4 print... unless you are going to put a huge digital banner or cutout using the photos, you dont need more MP... so, look for a camera around 12-14MP, that will give you good quality and also save few bucks than a high MP cameras...

regarding brands, Nikon, Sony or Canon are good choice....

^^ Thanks a lot for the advice. Any particular easy to use and popular model which you want to suggest of these brands. It'll help me a lot in deciding.

Re: RE: Advice Needed to Buy a Carema

DTH Fan said:
^^ Thanks for the reply. I have no idea how much costly these digital cameras are but I'm ready to spend good amount. I can go upto 10-15K if required.
10 to 15k is perfect budget, go to ur nearest shop bro and shoose.

DTH Fan said:
^^ But I need suggestions regarding which brand and model? I'm confused atm.
As far as brand is concerned , I prefer in the following priority.
1.canon
2.nikon
3.Sony
4.Samsung
But all are best choose the product wisely..
To find the model just go to flipcart ( or any other you prefer) and select Range.
Example:(Here you will get most of the models between 10-15k)
Digital Camera Price List in India 2014 15th November

check this link from flipkart... you got 11 models to choose from... i always prefer CMOS sensors, if you choose CMOS then you got only 5 models to choose from... :tup:tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock