Advice Needed to Buy a Camera

Nikon Coolpix 830 has AA batteries if that's Ok for you.

I'm surprised Canon Power Shot SX 510 HS didn't make your list. It's under 15K and has awesome features like 30X optical zoom, Wi-fi, Rechargeable battery and many other.

I suggest you goto findyogi.com website and compare your final list. You'll also know who's offering the cheapest price on this site.

I'm have an electronic shop and have cameras too. Being a retailer I would suggest you to go for Canon or Sony because the after sales service is quite poor and you would feel to throw the camera instead of getting it repaired. But Nikon is still a very good brand. I would suggest you to go for Canon sx400 which is one of your choice.

Check the comparison here.

http://www.findyogi.com/cameras/comparison/canon-powershot-sx400-is-vs-canon-powershot-sx510-hs-vs-nikon-coolpix-l830-vs-sony-cybershot-dsc-w300-b9709b_b95ed9_b96070_b9747c?addedprod=1

As you need to click home & simple photos so don't go for DSLR...

You will get better Compaq digital camera within 10-15K...

1st check the optical Zoom it has, more optical zoom will give you excellent snaps of your trips. Within this budget you may get 20X or more optical zoom.

For Video recordings, now a days most of the cameras hav HD recording facility.
You may get 14 MegaPixl or more within this budget.

I suggest CANON: 'cz this brand give you real picture without modifying.

Model: there are so many models, just check the above mentioned features.

Thanks

Thanks guys for your suggestions. Since most of the people are suggesting to go with Canon, I have decided to buy Canon camera.

Now more suggestions are welcomed to go with which model of Canon? I'm ready to spend upto 20K but I want the best and easiest model to use. :)

See the comparison of various Canon models here.

http://www.findyogi.com/cameras/comparison/canon-powershot-sx400-is-vs-canon-powershot-sx510-hs-vs-canon-powershot-sx520-hs-vs-canon-powershot-sx500-is-b9709b_b95ed9_b970c4_b92ca5?addedprod=1

If you want the cheapest then sx400 is the best. If you can spend some more money sx500, 510, 520 all make a good choice.

^^ Thanks. It seems to me that "Canon PowerShot SX520 HS" and "Canon PowerShot SX500 IS" are best models from Canon under 20K. Is it right?

If yes, which model should I choose for me?

PS: One more question! As I asked in first post, can I record video and take photos simultaneously using these cameras?

Personally I like SX510 because of its Wi-Fi functionality. But SX520 has better zoom. So it's a trade off. SX500 is the predecessor of SX510, so you may ignore it.

I'm not sure if the video and photography can be done in parallel on these cameras.

FYI my friend recently bought SX510 and he's happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock