Good News ACT Fibernet gives 300 mbps with unlimited data

I've been using ACT for many years now. Advantages are - the speeds are exactly as promised. No 'UPTO' gimmicks. Like a couple of them have posted images of speedtests above, 300Mbps plan means 300Mbps. Nothing less, nothing more. The other advantage of ACT is the upload speed is also the same unlike other ISPs where they have it much lower. Infact Jio now has upload speed of 1/10th of download speed. So internet usage is superb in ACT.

The advantage of Airtel is - I think they give bundled free Landline connection with free calls. And there is no FUP in Airtel. ACT has FUP in all its plans.
Both are superb but I will go with Airtel if it's available in your area. Act is good as well but I took them bcoz Airtel was not available in my area

Also if you are using wifi router you will need a router that supports speeds more than 100Mbps that is a dual band router which supports 5 GHz and 2.5 GHz to get the speed as per ACT advertised

I think they it for free for more than 3 weeks so that subscribers know that their network is capable of providing that and also because of the sudden change in scenario because in the month of March.

Anyone knows if any other ISP has done this in March? 300Mbps and unlimited data.

Also if you are using wifi router you will need a router that supports speeds more than 100Mbps that is a dual band router which supports 5 GHz and 2.5 GHz to get the speed as per ACT advertised

I have the TP-Link dual-band and it is not showing speed beyond 100mbps on 5ghz for some reason. Wired one shows 300mbs. Anyway ACT is doing a great job.

Found it. I have an AC750 router.

Last edited:
Did ACT change all plans for Banglore at least? I'm having ACT Swift Internet plan, but don't see it anymore on ACT Page.

Please correct me, if I have missed any post about this.

318zaOk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock