Good News ACT Fibernet gives 300 mbps with unlimited data

I wonder if this is also a pilot project ACT is running to test if their infrastructure can handle unlimited data because other ISPs like Airtel have unlimited data without any FUP.

sorry for offtopic but im considering to opt for act broadband 50mbps plan which costs 549/month...is it including gst?

sorry for offtopic but im considering to opt for act broadband 50mbps plan which costs 549/month...is it including gst?
Any plan price listed on the website are only base price, add 18% GST further

Anyway, its a good move and I'm running the 749 plan (including GST) which was giving only 40 Mbps. Now its 300.

709TdjT.png

Just info for BLR guys, BBMP is cutting down overhead cables.

Finally they replaced to cat6 cable and now I'm getting 300 Mbps

p83fK2b.jpg

Last edited:
Guys how is act fibernet ? I need a BB connection Airtel and act are available in my area . But Airtel is completely under ground and act runs in electricity poles. How is customer service of act ?

Last edited:
Anyway, its a good move and I'm running the 749 plan (including GST) which was giving only 40 Mbps. Now its 300.

709TdjT.png

Just info for BLR guys, BBMP is cutting down overhead cables.
How to get the speed bro I am also on same speed

Guys how is act fibernet ? I need a BB connection Airtel and act are available in my area . But Airtel is completely under ground and act runs in electricity poles. How is customer service of act ?

I've been using ACT for many years now. Advantages are - the speeds are exactly as promised. No 'UPTO' gimmicks. Like a couple of them have posted images of speedtests above, 300Mbps plan means 300Mbps. Nothing less, nothing more. The other advantage of ACT is the upload speed is also the same unlike other ISPs where they have it much lower. Infact Jio now has upload speed of 1/10th of download speed. So internet usage is superb in ACT.

The advantage of Airtel is - I think they give bundled free Landline connection with free calls. And there is no FUP in Airtel. ACT has FUP in all its plans.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock