Seeking Help About Netflix Registration

rahul999

Reaction score
Can we register with one IP Address And can we use in another IP address with same ID?
i mean to say,if i register with mobile and can i use the same account in my laptop which has different IP address?

@rahul999 I don't think IP address will be a problem, you would be able to use account on different IP as well.
Did you face any issues with it?

actually my friend created netflix free account once 3 months back.
now i want try free trail,but my phone network is slow.
so if i create account using my phone IP address and can i use the same account in previously used laptop?

So the situation is
Same Laptop which has previously used (IP address) netflix free trail.
different gmail account.
different debit card.

Oh bro too much complex question for me :) Not sure if Netflix checks for duplicate ID when giving free trail.

yeah that is why i am confusing.
my internet is slow.so my plan is to use my friends laptop for watching programs.
so if they wont allow such cases, then no use of creating account for me in slow internet.:)

You can even go to another country and use it .cuz of my job I am mostly overseas and it works everytime.but you will get free trial only one time

Last edited:
bro, it's not about IP address.
I used 1 month free trial in 3 different PCs
After 1 month (29 days actually), cancelled that.
Registered with another email id & another credit card and enjoyed 1 more free month (same PC).

ISP like Airtel Voda Jio will always change ip when ever you connect and disconnect to internet as they use dynamic ip . So unless u applied for static ip you will not get same ip all time when you connect to internet

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock