Good News Aam Aadmi Party wins Delhi Election in a landslide victory

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 5,889
I didn't get it.
Make him give me since he is your bff and he gives to everyone apparently.
Since you are from Karnataka. Ask your local BJP karyakartas to notify you when freebies are distributed.

Since you are from Karnataka. Ask your local BJP karyakartas to notify you when freebies are distributed.
Why?
You're the one who is telling that everyone gets freebies and equating with Kejri's freebies.

Why?
You're the one who is telling that everyone gets freebies and equating with Kejri's freebies.
Yeah, everybody does. You should go. I guarantee they won't deny.

Yeah, everybody does. You should go. I guarantee they won't deny.
No, nobody does. You should give me. You're the one guaranteeing.

I paid 750rs for gas cylinder just yesterday. You should have been here to pay for it since its free.

I feel very sorry for congress down the lane after some time people will forget if there is congress party in delhi if they start election without a fight and people will remember only AAP and BJP...you have rule state for 15years before AAP entry and now you are nowhere in the contest such a shame for grand old party.

No, nobody does. You should give me. You're the one guaranteeing.

I paid 750rs for gas cylinder just yesterday. You should have been here to pay for it since its free.
Woah! Connection and first cylinder is free. You gotta pay for the rest.

I feel very sorry for congress down the lane after some time people will forget if there is congress party in delhi if they start election without a fight and people will remember only AAP and BJP...you have rule state for 15years before AAP entry and now you are nowhere in the contest such a shame for grand old party.
Irrelevant family based politics. Congress needs to learn from regional parties like Samajwadi Party. Rahul Gandhi doesn't know any strategies about politics. Get rid of him and his mother. Party is relevant again.

Woah! Connection and first cylinder is free. You gotta pay for the rest.
"That's why Prime Minister gives out free houses, toilets and gas cylinders? "
U just said free.
Please don't become another pappu. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock