Good News Aam Aadmi Party wins Delhi Election in a landslide victory

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 5,898
"That's why Prime Minister gives out free houses, toilets and gas cylinders? "
U just said free.
Please don't become another pappu. :)
Ofcourse it's free. PM isn't coming and taking back houses he has given you.

Yes, I accept you are making all of us pappu. By posting reply one after the other with silly topics to get rid of all the false propaganda you have posted couple of post ago. No more replies for you. There is a thread dedicated to political topics. Only discuss it there.

Ofcourse it's free. PM isn't coming and taking back houses he has given you.

Yes, I accept you are making all of us pappu. By posting reply one after the other with silly topics to get rid of all the false propaganda you have posted couple of post ago. No more replies for you. There is a thread dedicated to political topics. Only discuss it there.
You're replying with propaganda to get rid of the nonsense you posted. Why are you so confused?
PS: This is a political thread.
PPS: I never started it. Idc about Kejri and his fanboys.

Irrelevant family based politics. Congress needs to learn from regional parties like Samajwadi Party. Rahul Gandhi doesn't know any strategies about politics. Get rid of him and his mother. Party is relevant again.
Its not irrelevent its about where to draw a line that the Congress should avoid things like justifying defeat, finding happiness in the BJP's defeat and telling itself that wins and losses are cyclic in elections always taking a potshot on Modi even arvind had stop poking at PM bcoz negative politics will drag you down. And delhi election is not about all freebies its even how you connect with people. Freebies would have win you election with 40 to 50 seat but its almost wipe out of both national party and APP won with 62 which is not all about freebies its has proper planning and execution at booth level.

You're replying with propaganda to get rid of the nonsense you posted. Why are you so confused?
PS: This is a political thread.
PPS: I never started it. Idc about Kejri and his fanboys.
I posted everything with facts. And I am a opportunitist person whichever party benefits me personally I support it. I don't have any loyalty towards Congress, AAP, BJP etc.

Last edited:
I posted everything with facts. And I am a opportunitist person whichever party benefits me personally I support it. I don't have any loyalty against Congress, AAP, BJP etc.
I believe you :)

Only after SC order that LG shudnt intervene in Delhi govt after 3 yrs, have AAP done few things in last 2 yrs.
They deserved another chance.... though I m not too happy either.

Only after SC order that LG shudnt intervene in Delhi govt after 3 yrs, have AAP done few things in last 2 yrs.
They deserved another chance.... though I m not too happy either.
Looking at poor state of law and order of Delhi under Home Ministry. Delhi police should come under state government as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock