Good News Aam Aadmi Party wins Delhi Election in a landslide victory

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 5,884
You are not giving any valid point. Just saying he is corrupt. You just tell us who is not corrupt? Modi? Or Amit Shah?
Forget about Modi and Shah. Just tell us about AAP and Kejriwal's corruption charges. If you love your country. File an RTI and expose these traitors instead of ranting about it on internet.

Forget about Modi and Shah. Just tell us about AAP and Kejriwal's corruption charges. If you love your country. File an RTI and expose these traitors instead of ranting about it on internet.
RTI for behind the scenes corruption.

LOL.

PS: Stop your "If u love your country" nonsense against everyone who doesn't agree with you.

Tell me exactly what you wanna say.
I am not saying that aam aadmi party leaders are not corrupt. Maybe some of them are corrupt. No cases are proved even BJP filed about 14 cases on them but all other party leaders are corruption free, that i can't accept that.. When we give them power, they will misuse it. It's a part of politics..

Last edited:
RTI for behind the scenes corruption.

LOL.

PS: Stop your "If u love your country" nonsense against everyone who doesn't agree with you.
Why your kind holds the copyrights of that? Also provide proofs of any behind the seen corruption being done. Or forever be labelled as the guy who spreads fake news on public forums.

Last edited:
I am not saying that aam aadmi party leaders are not corrupt. Maybe some of them are corrupt. But none of them are proved even BJP filed about 14 cases on them but all other party leaders are corruption free, that i can't accept that.. When we give them power, they will misuse it. It's a part of politics..
I completely agree with you.

Kejri is just better at hiding his corruption. This is the same man who swore he will not join hands with corrupt congress or any other party. He immediately does whatever he says he is against the moment he gets power. He leeches tax payers money as well. Delhites are just enamoured by the freebies which he knows will help him win. I predicted long back Delhi will vote for AAP decisively. Delhites don't care about the country or its resources as long as they are given freebies.

Last edited:
Now that elections are over. Delhites are the problem? Remember Delhites have to deal with consequences whether it's good or bad. Not us.

Its Delhi. Nothing bad will happen to it. Its protected at every level. Kejri knows it well. Freebies work for people who are protected.

That's why the people don't care about the country as they have proven time and again quite well.

Freebies work for people who are protected.

That's why the people don't care about the country as they have proven time and again quite well.

If you can give free food, free water, free electricity, free education, free travel, free WiFi, free TV, free tax, then we will feel free to vote you.. we don't care you are corrupt or it's bad for economy. Just don't ask for our papers.. 😏

If you can give free food, free water, free electricity, free education, free travel, free WiFi, free TV, free tax, then we will feel free to vote you.. we don't care you are corrupt or it's bad for economy. Just don't ask for our papers.. 😏
Exactly.
Kejri can only afford to do that since people from all neighbouring states come and spend their money in Delhi and take away goods on trains by evening. Humongous amount of taxes.
His level of freebies can't be funded in other states. Freeloaders who don't care are the biggest burden on this country.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock