Good News Aam Aadmi Party wins Delhi Election in a landslide victory

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 5,846
Arvind Kejriwal: 7 reasons why Kejriwal-led AAP won Delhi election | India News - Times of India

1. Check on private school fee
2. Upgrading government schools
3. Free electricity and water
4. Mohalla clinics
5. Free DTC bus ride
6. Soft Hindutva
7. Image makeover

qQe7M7q.jpg

Thoroughly happy that AAP won and won how! As Kejriwal said "KAAM KI RAAJNEETI". But the bigger point for me is increase in vote percentage of BJP. If the kind of campaign they did and increased the vote share percentage amongst Delhites who are by and large educated and sensible....I find it extremely dangerous.

Anyway, if anyone thought you've seen the worst campaign ever....wait for West Bengal. All hell will break loose

Thoroughly happy that AAP won and won how! As Kejriwal said "KAAM KI RAAJNEETI". But the bigger point for me is increase in vote percentage of BJP. If the kind of campaign they did and increased the vote share percentage amongst Delhites who are by and large educated and sensible....I find it extremely dangerous.

Anyway, if anyone thought you've seen the worst campaign ever....wait for West Bengal. All hell will break loose
Read about Tripura's campaign. It will put Delhi's campaign to shame. And I consider Bengali voters as most sensible voters which reflected on by-polls. Everybody knows ruling kind is bad. But the alternative is worst. Hence, the voters plays it safe.

Even for BJP's standards. This guy is just bad. You don't go out predicting a random number when you are working for a party. Leave that to those doing exit polls. If you throw out random numbers which is so much different by the actual figures at last. It brings moral of local karyakartas (workers) down. They won't hesitate to switch to other party because of delusional leaders like him.

Extremely dangerous, corrupt, drama party got back to power.
Even more crimes, corruption, divisive politics expected. It always increases because of Kejriwal.
But just like Bengal, Delhi is always under some spell. Freebies work for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock