Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

I’ve exact opposite experience. I received 6 PVC cards for self & wife in Jharkhand (Jamshedpur & Bokaro). 5 for family & friends in WB (Kolkata & Haldia). All through India post within 7-10 days of ordering.
Good to know you having relatives here in Haldia. I m too from this place since birth

"The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has decided to allow residents to update documents in their Aadhaar online free of cost, a people-centric move that will benefit millions of residents...The free service is available for the next three months, i.e., March 15 to June 14, 2023," the official statement said.

Now I’ve my 5th Aadhaar card (3rd in last 4 months). After having 4 cards all in rented address, this time it’s on my birth address. Ordered PVC card immediately, hopefully will receive in next 7-10 days.

Now getting tracking ID for all PVC cards (last 3).
vNQP47N.jpg

Last edited:
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has allowed the Office of Registrar General of India to use the Aadhaar database for authenticating identity details provided during registration of births and deaths.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock