Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

True, I recently updated my Aadhar biometric. It is free of cost too.
Your previous aadhar was under minor? Because it's not free until unless your previous aadhar was under minor.

Both Aadhaar cards were made same time in 2013. All these years my fingerprint authentication was made numerous number of times but never used her.
Nothing to worry biometric take 24-48hrs to get updated.

Your previous aadhar was under minor? Because it's not free until unless your previous aadhar was under minor.
No, I created last year. When I was 21. I am 22 now. It's still free.

They only click picture but pic is not updated until unless you asked for.
I didn't ask for anything. I went for someone else's Aadhar. They ask me to update. I checked the invoice. They only updated the biometrics. I am really relived now. Because I hadn't shave.

I didn't ask for anything. I went for someone else's Aadhar. They ask me to update. I checked the invoice. They only updated the biometrics. I am really relived now. Because I hadn't shave.
Believe me how up-to-date you become Aadhar Card photo are not good at all 😭 I spend 2hrs in saloon before my last aadhar update 😗 I'm looking ugly as sh*t 😔

Believe me how up-to-date you become Aadhar Card photo are not good at all 😭 I spend 2hrs in saloon before my last aadhar update 😗 I'm looking ugly as sh*t 😔
I look like serial killer with no hair. It's ny fault as I had gone for buzzcut before the phone.

Meanwhile do you know if updating photo with glasses is allowed? As I wear glasses now.

I look like serial killer with no hair. It's ny fault as I had gone for buzzcut before the phone.

Meanwhile do you know if updating photo with glasses is allowed? As I wear glasses now.
You have to remove glasses 👓
I used to have specs when I first made my Aadhar Card then I had lasic surgery.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock