Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

"If all your services are linked to it, Aadhar becomes a kill switch. You can be disconnected by the government for no reason. There is also the issue of mass surveillance, when Aadhar is used along with NATGRID, which is a surveillance system the government is setting up."

If someone sign a blank cheque and money gets stole by using that cheque so now who will you blame ? Cheque or the stupid man ?:lol:

Now it became a habit of some portion of media to blame Aadhaar for everything, only thing left is man divorce wife for not having Aadhaar :biggrin:

I am trying to link LIC policies to Aadhar via OTP but it shows OTP sent successfully but it is never received on mobile.After keying all the policy details it is now required to be done again.Any solutions.The other day I was setting my ATM bank password but the OTP password came after 1 day.Don't know whats the glitches in the server.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock