Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

Why are you angry ? Unlike voter ID address change, aadhaar makes it very easy to change address from our home comfort, a truly digital solution for our modern fast life
You need to upload a valid address proof to change address in Aadhar. Not easy to get unless you have gas connection on your name.

Why are you angry ? Unlike voter ID address change, aadhaar makes it very easy to change address from our home comfort, a truly digital solution for our modern fast life

Is not abt aadhar but

Have u read tweet in my quote post ?

the reason they told is not makes u laugh & angry ?

Instead of help him they just ignoring him that what bank employees working nowadays not all most of them

Aadhar is a identity of appropriate person or POA (Like voter ID , Ration card etc..) ?

What is the big deal of opening a SB account afterall he having aadhar number they may ask to submit valid address proof in certain period of time to get physical kit till that they can use banking in online via app/website

This is what digital india not ask him to get new card is digital india

Last edited:
You need to upload a valid address proof to change address in Aadhar. Not easy to get unless you have gas connection on your name.

Changing address in Voter Id is much more complicated, it took me almost 2 months and visit SDO office 50 KM away (even though I hv Electricity bill, Ration card Panchayat pradhan's residential certificate along with banks passbook) atleast 7-8 times

Is not abt aadhar but

Instead of help him they just ignoring him that what bank employees working nowadays not all most of them

Aadhar is a identity of appropriate person or POA (Like voter ID , Ration card etc..) ?

What is the big deal of opening a SB account afterall he having aadhar number they may ask to submit valid address proof in certain period of time to get physical kit till that they can use banking in online via app/website

Aadhaar acts as both, I am sure he visited Govt banks so it's expected behaviour by bank employee after all they will get their salary anyway if they work or not and does not depend on profit or loss of banks. So their behaviour is why should he take the risk of opening bank account without local address proof and lose risk free Govt Job and land in jail if that account is used in illegal activity

Is not abt aadhar but

It's a big deal if the account is used for illegal activities. Even private banks aren't allowing account opening without valid address proof. So it's only logical that govt banks are doing this. But I agree that genuine people suffer because of this. Recently I had to fight a lot with the Icici bank guys to change my address. They made lot of fuss about the address proof.

Have u applied for COA in online then only u know the difficult

1st website should be connect then appropriate window should use then they should accept the upload file of our existing POA as proof for COA atlast submit will get accept once in 6 times it get accept atleast in my experience

The word "digital" itself won't give comfort it must be truely digital then only comfort else head ache only then we feel it's better to go physical centre instead of online like me :cry::cry::censored::censored::cautious:

Btwn after aadhar COA changed voter ID changed in 10 days & issued new card in 1 month via physical request ;);)

Anna COA in aadhar still can be done in online ??

5 months back they stopped only way is physical centre not sure abt now that's why asking

Btwn checked today in vidai portal COA window says site can't be reached :rolleyes::cry::cry::cautious::cautious:

Have u applied for COA in online then only u know the difficult

1st website should be connect then appropriate window should use then they should accept the upload file of our existing POA as proof for COA atlast submit will get accept once in 6 times it get accept atleast in my experience

The word "digital" itself won't give comfort it must be truely digital then only comfort else head ache only then we feel it's better to go physical centre instead of online like me :cry::cry::censored::censored::cautious:

Btwn after aadhar COA changed voter ID changed in 10 days & issued new card in 1 month via physical request ;);)

Anna COA in aadhar still can be done in online ??

5 months back they stopped only way is physical centre not sure abt now that's why asking

Btwn checked today in vidai portal COA window says site can't be reached :rolleyes::cry::cry::cautious::cautious:
Yes, I have done it recently online.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock