Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

After Aadhar for individual now Govt announce Aadhar for Companies

Ref : Budget speech 2018

Justice D.Y. Chandrachud on Thursday sharply responded to a submission by petitioners challenging the Aadhaar scheme that unless the judges agreed to their point of view they risk being branded “Aadhaar judges” 25 years down the line.

“If that is the impression, so be it; I would better like to be known as a nationalist judge… What is this way of saying that either you are with me or you will be branded as Aadhaar judge? We, as judges, are only answerable to our conscience and not anyone here,” Justice Chandrachud orally retorted at senior advocate Shyam Divan, arguing for the petitioners.

Judge raps Aadhaar petitioners

UIDAI reiterated that Aadhaar letter or its cutaway portion or downloaded versions of Aadhaar on ordinary paper or mAadhaar are perfectly valid and people should not yearn for the so-called Aadhaar smart card as it may make them fall to the ploys of some unscrupulous elements who are printing Aadhaar on a plastic/PVC sheet and charging anywhere between Rs.50 to Rs.300 or more.

Read more at:
Plastic or PVC Aadhaar smart card is not usable: UIDAI

So now PVC cards are valid or not?:unsure:

They are late. Already money got wasted for all family members. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock