Seeking Help 4G Enabled Basic Feature Phone for Parents

DTH Fan

Reaction score
Guys

Currently I have given a basic feature phone to my parents for calling only. It doesn't have Internet and other features which they don't require.

I have put Airtel 4G SIM in it but since the phones are feature phone, they use 2G network in the phone.

Now I want to give 4G enabled feature phone to them which can use 4G network.

But I want a very simple and basic feature phone which doesn't have Internet, apps, etc options.

Is there any 4G enabled feature phone which is very basic in use and doesn't have Internet browser, apps, etc stuff?

Thanks.

EDIT:

I also need a basic 4G enabled feature phone to give my 9 year old child. The phone must not contain Internet and if it does have, there must be an option to lock it so that the kid can't unlock and enable Internet. I want to give the phone to my child only for calls nothing else.

Last edited:
Nokia 220 4g. It announced in 2 months before but till now not released in India. Maybe will release in next month. Please check in Nokia website

Guys

Currently I have given a basic feature phone to may parents for calling only. It doesn't have Internet and other features which they don't require.

I have put Airtel 4G SIM in it but since the phones are feature phone, they use 2G network in the phone.

Now I want to give 4G enabled feature phone to them which can use 4G network.

But I want a very simple and basic feature phone which doesn't have Internet, apps, etc options.

Is there any 4G enabled feature phone which is very basic in use and doesn't have Internet browser, apps, etc stuff?

Thanks.
hi 4g feature phone means with internet only without internet not available 4g feature phones

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock