2019 Elections Exit Poll Results - Updates & Discussions

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 299
  • Views Views: Views 29,700
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as Tampering, all Clean Chits, payloads, camping's, meditations etc... etc... etc... during these seasons are 'false, factually incorrect'. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
A nice read amidst these exit poll's -

Elections 2019: BJP-Led NDA Faces Defeat, Final Projections Indicate NDA will end up with 166 seats while the UPA will get 200 seats, with other parties getting 176 seats, according to projections based on past election results, current alliances and losses due to discontent with the Modi govt.

results%202019.PNG

Projections%202019.jpg

This is what is too confusing with all these overwhelming exit polls, if the below image is correct (which does look real with historical results) then the exit polls are upside down else its atleast 50% higher for the better team than projected.

BJP%20losing.png

Last edited:
Confidence turned out to be his over-confidence.

Asking apology now!

Source
As expected Salman didn't reacted anything towards this cheap act. However media took byte and doing clickbait everywhere. Even TOI didn't stopped themselves from doing it.

Salman Khan reacts to the ongoing meme trend on social media | Hindi Movie News - Bollywood - Times of India

Salman Khan, who is currently busy with the promotions of his upcoming film 'Bharat', was recently asked to express his opinion on the matter at hand during an interview. But as it turns out, Salman chose to take the higher ground and merely stated that he doesn't spend much time on Twitter so he hasn't been upto speed with the said tweet.

The Onus of providing proof lies upon you as you have made the allegations.
In the court of law, it's innocent until proven guilty, it needs to be proved beyond reasonable doubt that the said person comminted the crime.

People are acquitted because of lack of proof but never convicted because of it.

Not taking any sides, just stating the technicalities. Also haven't studied law in detail, so take everything with a pinch of salt
Now bjp started to exchange machines
New idea

This is typical opposition drama. Bjp also did it when they were in opposition. Hard to accept defeat i guess. Anyway, rahul baba must go...he is a liability now. Even priyanka may fare better than him if given a chance.

Yes , even BJP questioned EVMs in past. BJP spoke person written a book also on EVM.

But, now the matter is little different. EVMs found in many places , hotels , school vans , private vechiles , shops etc. Moving EVMs after poll is competed is creating doubt. Even ECI rule book is against it.

Opposition parties were asking to count atleast 25% of VVPAT. EC said it is not possible. Now , opposition parties asking count atleast 5 per assembly as directed by SC , and if incase of mismatch in that count all VVPAT for that constituency. Which I feel is right to ask and practical too.

Yes , even BJP questioned EVMs in past. BJP spoke person written a book also on EVM.

But, now the matter is little different. EVMs found in many places , hotels , school vans , private vechiles , shops etc. Moving EVMs after poll is competed is creating doubt. Even ECI rule book is against it.

Opposition parties were asking to count atleast 25% of VVPAT. EC said it is not possible. Now , opposition parties asking count atleast 5 per assembly as directed by SC , and if incase of mismatch in that count all VVPAT for that constituency. Which I feel is right to ask and practical too.
Bro I think you don't know the last case you said is happening from 2018 elections. i.e why MP results were announced the next day.
Opposition are simply misguiding people. When you vote can't you spare 7 sec to look at VV pad to cross check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom