• Thread starter Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 299
  • Views Views: Views 29,700
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ss courtesy FB :cautious::rolleyes:

I0Dt2rll.jpg
as per their calculation just they added 300 as per amit shah wish.
564+141+138=843(543+300 Amit shah's target:LOL::ROFLMAO:)

ABP News trolled for 'predicting' 564 seats for BJP-led NDA in 543-seat Lok Sabha - Janta Ka Reporter 2.0

Last edited:
Only issue is that no one including hightech IITians AAP( leaving fail graduates of other parties) has been able to demonstrate it with like you said by pressing a simple button.

No country you mentioned earlier have tried to count 50 crore ballot. And not to forget that counting is not a one time job as demand for recount will obviously rise if you visited any election counting center earlier when we used ballot. So we clearly have a massive scale problem. So we have only 2 ways to conduct election. Either follow chinese policy where indirect election choose their country head or use EVM.

All we need is more percentage of VVPAT to be counted. If there is any mismatch found in a booth - EVM count should be discorded and only VVPAT t be counted in that constituency.

Also in case of mismatch between polled votes as per record and the votes in EVM.

Hopeless BJP and the hopeless exit polls. I pray to God that on 24th May we see a new PM from a different party... God bless Rahul bhai and Mamata Didi... God bless all the regional political parties.... God curse BJP for doing all anti people activities...
My Prediction in West Bengal : AITMC 33 INC 04 Left 02 BJP 03. INC will get Baharampore, Maldah South, Maldah North and Jangipur. LF will get Jadavpur and Raiganj. BJP will get Midnapore, Hooghly and Balurghat. UPA 200+ seats minimum.... Regional Parties 200 + rests BJP... we are determined to prevent Modi from returning to power as he will mis use the power once again automatically....

Overall including most of common people think this election has many doubts, be it phase wise election, the length of polls and the days in between for actual counting, top of it we are seeing EVMs movement in most of the places and at times ppl at booth influence the voters including our media guys. This year election will be remembered in coming times. I am worrying about those IT cell workers tweeting for INR 2 to 10 what would they do post results. Will they continue as what they are doing or they would be added to unemployed data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom